Church Planter Basic Training Part 1: From Preparation to Launch
For planters, their wives and other key leaders who are in a within a window 12 months out or 12 months in to the launch of their new church, including preparation, gathering, and launching. It will address questions you need answers to in the areas of
- Strategic activities and responsibilities of the church planter before the launch
- Budgeting and fundraising
- Making community connections and working with a core group
- Vision, philosophy of ministry, and planning for the launch
- The right time for starting public worship
Church Planter Basic Training Part 2: From Launch to Reproduction
For planters, their wives and other key leaders who have launched the new work and are now in the “building and preparing to reproduce” stage. This track will focus on systems, leadership development, group formations, and structures necessary for the next phases of growth in a healthy church plant.
Church Planting Leadership
For MNA Chairmen, Presbytery leadership, Network directors, or pastors and leaders of church planting churches for resourcing in their leadership roles. This track will focus on :
- Best practices for leaders of a church planting movement, including reflecting greater diversity in church plants
- Funding and Fundraising Issues, including the Antioch Fund and Philippi Fund for ministry expansion
- Developing a church planting ecosystem, including case studies from around North America
- Hitting the Wall: Thresholds in Ministry that Derail … or Invigorate
- How to effectively lead a presbytery or network in mission, including Prayer Evangelism training by John Smed
- Mentoring Interns and Apprentices – best practices, biggest mistakes
- Preparing a church to plant a church
- New strategies and lessons learned
Just exploring the idea of church planting? This is the place for you, too. Rub shoulders with current and former church planters and learn the dynamics and priorities involved in starting a new church as well as the character and competencies necessary in a church planter.
Embedded in All Tracks
Up to 10 hours of training for church planter spouses/couples by Parakaleo.
We’re sorry but we cannot accommodate children at this event.