City Transformation with the Gospel!!!!
Would your church like to partner with a international church planting movement without having to learn another language?
Wouldn’t it be exciting to join in reaching the frontier of Church Planting for the PCA?
You can by coming to Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada!
YES THE PCA EXISTS IN CANADA!!!! We are small, but have lots of territory to cover. Lethbridge is a city just a 1½ hr north of Montana located just east of the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Canada. A city of ~85,000 that is known for its beautiful sunshine, yet many people live in the darkness. Lethbridge a city that once was called “Deathbridge” for its high rate per capita of suicides in all of Canada is a broken city in need of the gospel.
Mission Teams will be involved in:
- Kids Summer Camps – partnering with a city ministry that helps the poor and rejected of Lethbridge
- Kids Sports Camps – give kids who don’t have the money or the opportunity to participate in a week of sports while showing and sharing with them the love of Christ.
- Help in the annual Outreach BBQ and Worship Service
- Reaching Lethbridge for the Gospel by Assisting PCA Church Westminster Chapel and Church Planters Rohan and Rebecca Crown through Prayer Walking, door to door questionnaires, and getting the word out about the church plant.
- One Homeless Night – Groups will experience first-hand what it is like to spend time as a homeless person and at the same time heighten their awareness with regards to the issue of homelessness.
Come Ready to…..
- Pray for the City
- Serve the City
- Be a Light for the Gospel
For God’s Kingdom!!!!!
Dates: To be announced
Per Person: $350— This includes materials, food, housing and lodging— everything you will need for the week. Fees are paid directly to Westminster Chapel. The fees you pay are for the sole purpose of covering costs for the ministry or church with whom you are serving; MNA receives no income or financial benefit from the fees you pay.
Teams will stay with church families or at the church building.
Arrive on Saturday afternoon. If you fly into Calgary International Airport or Great Falls, MT rent vehicles (vans or cars) to travel to Lethbridge. Sunday afternoon you will help with a BBQ and Worship Service in the community. Summer Camps and/or Sports Camps will begin Monday AM to Friday. During the week there will be some down time to explore Lethbridge and surrounding areas.
Closest Airports: Calgary International (2 ½ hrs North of Lethbridge) or Great Falls Montana (3 ½ hrs South of Lethbridge)
Meal Arrangements: Provided by the Church
Ready to get involved and need more information?
Contact Arklie Hooten email@example.com / 678-294-3011 or
MNA ShortTerm Missions and Disaster Response Facilitator