MNA Special Needs Ministries, New York City Parents of Children with Autism (NYCPCA) and Young Life Capernaum are pleased to present…
Autism and Your Church
Saturday, February 2, 2013
8:30am until 2:00pm
Redeemer Presbyterian Church
W83 Ministry Center
150 West 83rd Street, New York, NY
Are you looking for a way to…
• Understand autism—what it means—and how to relate to those who are on the autism spectrum?
• Make practical changes in church life so that the gospel—in word and deed—will reach people with autism and their families?
• Help your congregation open their hearts to people with autism in your church and in your community?
• Registration: 8:30am to 9:00am
• Workshops: 9:00am to 12:00pm
• Lunch with “Ask Barb ”: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
• Workshops ONLY: $20
• Workshops AND Lunch with “Ask Barb ”: $35
Click here for a printable event flyer.
Ready to register? Click here.
Questions? Email Stephanie Hubach, MNA Special Needs Ministries Director, email@example.com.