PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO:
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2016 tax return, please note the following:
- Your check should be dated no later than December 31st.
- The envelope must be postmarked no later than December 31st.
- If your check is dated December 31st but the postmark on the envelope is after this date, your donation will not be counted as a 2016 donation.
- Donations hand delivered to the MNA office must be received by Thursday, December 29th.
- Online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
- Please transfer gifts of stock on or before Monday, December 5th for timely processing.
Let your gift go further…in spreading the Gospel across North America when you enroll in MNA’s eGiving Program.
Why enroll in MNA’s eGiving Program?
- Convenience ~ Your gift will be automatically transferred each month from your bank account (checking or savings) to MNA—no more having to remember to write a check.
- Savings ~ It saves on postage costs.
- Cost reduction ~ It reduces administrative time and costs so that your gift goes further to Advance the Gospel in North America.
How to enroll in the Program:
- Enroll on our secure online donations page, which allows you the convenience of making a one-time gift and/or setting up an automatic recurring gift in just minutes.
|Phone:||678-825-1200, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday|
All contributions to Mission to North America are income tax deductible and made with the understanding that Mission to North America has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds, to assure their use for the intended exempt purpose.