PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO:
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2016 tax return, please note the following:
- Your check should be dated no later than December 31st.
- The envelope must be postmarked no later than December 31st.
- If your check is dated December 31st but the postmark on the envelope is after this date, your donation will not be counted as a 2016 donation.
- Donations hand delivered to the MNA office must be received by Thursday, December 29th.
- Online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
- Please transfer gifts of stock on or before Monday, December 5th for timely processing.
You can give to the advancement of the Gospel through MNA…
Your gift to Mission to North America is an investment in the spreading of the Gospel through our ministries. All ministries — that is, all individuals and programs that you find listed on this web site — depend on designated contributions as a portion of their total income. 100% of your designated gift goes to the support of that ministry. MNA deducts no administrative fees or overhead charges from these gifts. Our administrative costs are supported by undesignated gifts from churches and individuals.
How to give donations by check or money order:
- Please make checks payable to Mission to North America.
- DO NOT write any other information on the “pay to the order” line of your check.
- DO NOT write a designation on the memo line of your check; instead, include a separate note telling us the individual, program, or ministry the gift is intended for.
- Make sure the check is signed and dated.
Mail check or money order to:
Mission to North America
PO Box 890233
Charlotte NC 28289-0233
|Phone:||678-825-1200, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday|
All contributions to Mission to North America are income tax deductible and made with the understanding that Mission to North America has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds, to assure their use for the intended exempt purpose.