Credit Card Donations
setting up a one time or recurring gift
PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO:
Timing of Year-End Giving – For 2013 tax purposes, online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
Let your gift go further…in spreading the Gospel across North America when you enroll in MNA’s eGiving Program.
Why enroll in MNA’s eGiving Program?
- Convenience ~ Your gift will be automatically charged to your credit card each month and transferred to MNA—no more having to remember to write a check.
- Savings ~ It saves on postage costs.
- Cost reduction ~ It reduces administrative time and costs so that your gift goes further to Advance the Gospel in North America.
How to set up a recurring gift:
- Enroll on our secure online donations page, which allows you the convenience of setting up an automatic recurring gift in just minutes.
How to change your recurring gift information:
- Login to your donor account online. If you do not already have an account, the link will give you an option to set up one.
How to cancel your recurring gift:
- Login to your donor account online and click on the Cancel button in the scheduled payments section of your online account. Then click “Yes” to cancel your gift.
How to make a one-time credit card gift:
- Login to your donor account online and click on the “Make a One-Time Donation” button.
|Phone:||678-825-1200, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday|
All contributions to Mission to North America are income tax deductible and made with the understanding that Mission to North America has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds, to assure their use for the intended exempt purpose.