Many homeowners are still in need of assistance in Houston TX in response to Hurricane Harvey. MNA Disaster Response is continuing to schedule volunteer teams to help meet these needs. There are currently two Volunteer Staging Sites receiving volunteers in Houston.
If you would like to serve:
- Register as a Disaster Response Volunteer – each volunteer must register individually even if serving on a team.
- Decide when you want to serve.
- Get scheduled:
MNA Disaster Response Facilitator (Sherry Lanier – email@example.com) will confirm dates to serve based on space availability and schedule team or individual for serving.
(NOTE: Please see ‘MNA Disaster Response Volunteer FAQ’ for more information.)
- Comprehensive summary of all hurricane relief efforts
- Update on Hurricane Maria – PUERTO RICO
- To donate to the Hurricane Irma fund click here.
- To donate to the Hurricane Harvey fund click here.
- To register as a Hurricane Harvey volunteer click here.
- Flood Bucket and Hygiene Kit Information.
- MNA Disaster Response Home Page