A GOSPEL-CENTERED, DISABILITY-FOCUSED BOOK CLUB FOR FAMILIES
Families living with disability often find it challenging to connect with others who really understand the impact of disability on everyday life. Join our new monthly book club, Connections and Conversations, for real encouragement alongside others who love and care for someone who has a disability.
If you enjoy reading, discussion, and connecting with others—without ever leaving home—this book club is for you!
- Each month we discuss one gospel-centered, disability-focused book.
- The book club time includes teaching and discussion on key points in the book.
- You can purchase the book and read beforehand OR simply join us for the conversation.
- The book club is on the 3rd Monday of each month. Choose either the morning or evening session.
- Join the group via a free, live Zoom conference call from any computer, tablet, or phone.
Invite your friends and family. Grab a cup of coffee, and prepare to be encouraged! Remember, you don’t have to read the book ahead of time.
BOOKS AND DATES
The Life We Never Expected by Andrew and Rachel Wilson
Morning 11 am ET | 10 am CT | 9 am MT | 8 am PT
Evening 8 pm ET | 7 pm CT | 6 pm MT | 5 pm PT