- ESL Starter Kit
- Budgets for ESL Schools
- Instructions for Scheduling ESL Basic Training
- Young D.C. article on MNA ESL Trainer Julie Baugh
- The world at our doorstep: ESL lets us love our neighbor and go make disciples simultaneously, by Jessica Young
- ESL Ministry to International College Students
Bible Study Materials
- ESL Bible Study on Jonah
- ESL Bible Study on Acts
- Introducing the Gospel in ESL Programs
- Bible Lessons Using Laubach for Low Level ESL Students
- Book of James
- Gospel of John
- People of faith
- The Beatitudes
- Virtuous woman
- Fruit of the Spirit
- Christmas hymns
- The Last Words of Christ
Scripture Devotion Material for the Classroom
- A-B-C Devotions by Karen Gibbs, Chapelgate in Marriottsville, Maryland
- Alphabet Devotions by Sharon Booker and Nancy Burnside, Covenant of Grace PCA, Reisterstown MD
- Scripture Devotions By Topic, by Jennifer Filicicchia, Church of the Redeemer in Concord NH
- Scripture Devotions for Beginning English Language Learners
- Scripture Devotion System based on The Romans Road
Book Club Materials
- ESL Moms Group Book Club Instructions
- Vocabulary List for The Mommy Diaries
- Vocabulary List for The Mom You’re Meant to Be
ESL Short-Term Mission Trip Curriculum
Many missionaries around the world are discovering that the people they are trying to reach are very interested in learning English. As a result, many short term mission teams are being asked to teach ESL classes to adults and children.
MNA ESL has received many requests over the years for a curriculum designed just for such trips. MNA ESL Trainer, Kristy Holliday, along with ESL Teacher, Nicki Kennedy, created a curriculum just for this purpose.
With very little training and a minimum of props, a short term mission team should be able to offer ESL classes in 3 different fluency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) to adults or children using this curriculum in any foreign country.
This curriculum is free for any Christian based group to use. All we ask is that you do not sell the curriculum or charge for your classes and that you give the proper credit to Kristy and Nicki.
If you have any specific questions about this curriculum or how to teach it, please contact Kristy Holliday at 956-578-1641 or Kristycho7@gmail.com.
If you have any questions about how to organize a short term mission trip teaching ESL or how to join an existing short term mission trip teaching ESL, please contact Nancy Booher, MNA ESL Ministries Director, email@example.com or 410-868-3025.