After 20 years of providing students with unique and exciting mission trips, our focus is to extend it to the whole family. It is our intent to lend everyone a turn-key missions experience that will stretch them mentally, physically, and spiritually. Through this we have seen two positive long term effects – people discover their absolute need for Christ and they better understand who Christ has created them to be.
This will be an outreach to Haywood County, N.C.:
- Construction ~ Home Repair, Roofing, Painting, Handicap Ramps, Etc.
- Non-Profit Ministries ~ Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, Rose of Sharon, Open Door, Sheriff Project, Mountain Projects, and others.
- Prison Ministries ~ Haywood County Prisons – We have an ongoing relationship with the Sheriff who will be coordinating these visits
- Local Churches ~ Partnership opportunities for Backyard Bible Clubs & bringing kids to our day camps
- Day Camps ~ We hope to run day camps at Camp Hope each week
- Excursions ~ Fly fishing, hiking, Shining Rock Wilderness hikes, rafting, Sliding Rock (Natural Water Slide), The Biltmore and more! These options are available on Free Days and may incur extra costs.
Participants will stay in bunk style cabins on the beautiful 100-acre mountain camp (Camp Hope) just North of Brevard and south of Waynesville and Canton, N.C. Each cabin has restrooms and showers. All meals are included and will be served at the camp daily.
Each team will have to provide their own transportation and are responsible for all travel to and from camp, worksites & excursions.
You are welcome to choose the length of your stay:
Campers – $425.00 weekly;$50 deposit due per person before Feb 15, or price jumps to $500 a week
Physical Day – $75.00 per person (Includes Insurance)
Summer Staff & Director Training – July 5-7
Camp Dates: July 8-14, July 15-21, and July 22-28
|3:30||Arrive at camp|
|4:00||Free Time/Unpack and play|
|7:15||Church Leader Meeting|
|10:00||Free Time – Canteen|
|11:00||Get ready for bed|
|6:30||Personal Devotional (provided and required)|
|8:30||Leave for Daily Mission Site|
|1:00||Lunch at Site|
|1:30||Teams take time to reflect|
|3:45||Leave for Camp Hope|
|7:00||Planned Evening Games|
|10:00||Small Groups/Free Time/Canteen|
|11:00||Get ready for bed|
|9:00||Team’s Fun Day – Free time to do something local with your group|
|5;00||Teams return for shower|
|6:00||Leave for dinner – catered BBQ|
|6:30||Evening at the park – Local music festival|
|9:30||Worship/Reflection – Testimonies|
|11:30||Small groups/Free time/Canteen|
|9:00||Pack – clean cabin/help clean up camp|
|10:00||Load vans and say goodbyes|
To register go to carolinamountainmission.com
Need more information?
MNA ShortTerm Missions Specialist
MNA ShortTerm Missions Facilitator