Intern with Workday this Summer!
The SALT (Servant and Leadership Team) internship program is a summer internship through the Workday Ministry and New City Fellowship for young believers who want to learn more about putting their faith into action, serving the St. Louis area and growing in their walk with Christ.
- May 25- July 27: Week of July 4th is off
- Fundraised paycheck [Don’t worry, we will walk you through this process!]
- Free housing and food
- Great community
- Life-long relationships
- A closer look at what it truly means to live out the Gospel
- Love for Jesus, and a desire to see God’s justice and mercy expressed in our communities
- Over 18 years old
- Access to a car preferred, but not required
- Good people skills
College age interns that go through our program will be placed in one of three areas:
- Workday– Interns working with Workday will be working alongside our high school teams that volunteer with us throughout the summer. They will be the “face”of Workday as they lead these teams on job sites and Bible clubs, and help them feel welcome throughout the week.
- Firm Foundation – Firm Foundation interns will be teaching a class of elementary students with another intern throughout the summer tutoring program. This will include preparing lesson plans, organizing volunteers that will assist in your class rooms throughout the summer, and most importantly maintaining a safe and fun learning atmosphere.
- Health Connection – Interns working with the Health Connection ministry will be visiting in the homes of some of our health clients, as well as assisting them in various health appointments, and helping them organize and better learn how to care for their health.
Ready to Get Involved? Contact…
MNA ShortTerm Missions Specialist
MNA ShortTerm Missions Facilitator