A donation to the General Fund covers the administrative operations of MNA. Because no administrative costs are deducted from gifts designated for individual ministries, the General Fund is essential so that MNA can continue to provide excellent support to our donors and ministries.
Your contribution to the General Fund provides for us to:
- Take care of donors’ needs, such as handling phone calls and processing donations, receipts and changes of address.
- Develop and mentor church planters through MNA Church Planter Assessment and Church Planter Training, preparing them to enter the field and spread the gospel.
- Support church planters and ministry leaders by providing accounting and administrative services so that they can focus on evangelism and outreach.
- Provide for administrative staff to handle such details as benefits, taxes, and compliance laws.
- Create avenues of communication through the website, social media, newsletters and email.
Gifts can be sent via check or money order made payable to MNA and mail to:
Mission to North America
P.O. Box 890233
Charlotte, NC 28289-0233
Ministry or church plant names should be clearly designated with a note accompanying the check or money order.