PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO:
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2019 tax return, please note the following:
- Your check should be dated no later than December 31st.
- The envelope must be postmarked no later than December 31st.
- If your check is dated December 31st but the postmark on the envelope is after this date, your donation will not be counted as a 2019 donation.
- Online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
- Please transfer gifts of stock on or before Monday, December 2nd for timely processing.
An additional $250,000 given here at year’s end would mean that we could in 2020…
- Hold more readiness seminars and training events for potential church planters;
- Further build out our virtual platforms to promote church planting and church renewal;
- Give more hands-on assistance to the various regional movements of church planting across the United States and Canada
- And plant more churches led by minority planters and launch groups, which reflect the biblical, beautiful diversity of the gospel in their life together and their mission.
Our gratitude goes out to all of you who over the years have offered your support through donations, time and prayers. Is there an MNA Ministry that is close to your heart? Or perhaps you would like to support all our kingdom work As 2019 draws to a close, we ask you to prayerfully consider an end of year donation to the ministry of your choice, or to the MNA General Fund (more about the General Fund can be found here). Thank you for your spirit of generosity and service.
|Give to the General Fund||Give to a Ministry or Project|