PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO:
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2018 tax return, please note the following:
- Your check should be dated no later than December 31st.
- The envelope must be postmarked no later than December 31st.
- If your check is dated December 31st but the postmark on the envelope is after this date, your donation will not be counted as a 2018 donation.
- Online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
- Please transfer gifts of stock on or before Monday, December 3rd for timely processing.