Ministry to State exists to minister to those serving in government. It seeks to achieve that mission through 5 objectives:
- Gospel. Expose those in the government community to the transforming truths of the gospel through healthy relationships
- Worldview. Provide encouragement and support in the development of a Biblical world and life view for those in government who make a profession of faith.
- Conscience. Strive to be instrumental in establishing and maintaining a Biblical conscience throughout the government community who both create and implement policy
- Church. Provide a healthy means to connect the church in a non-partisan manner with those in government
- Prayer. Promote and facilitate specific and intelligent prayer by the body of Christ for those serving in government.