MNA serves PCA churches and presbyteries as they advance God’s Kingdom in North America by planting, growing and multiplying biblically healthy churches through the development of intentional evangelism and outreach ministries. For ministry information, look for subjects of interest to you, or search on key words. To donate to MNA or a specific MNA ministry, click here.
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2014 tax return, please note the following:
- Your check should be dated no later than December 31st.
- The envelope must be postmarked no later than December 31st.
- If your check is dated December 31st but the postmark on the envelope is after this date, your donation will not be counted as a 2014 donation.
- Donations hand delivered to the MNA office must be received by Monday, December 29th.
- Online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
- Please transfer gifts of stock on or before December 15th in order for timely processing.
- Please use our new donation address: MNA, PO Box 890233, Charlotte NC 28289-9233
PCA Federal Employees can support MNA Chaplain Ministries via the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC # 38370). The CFC is like the United Way for Federal Employees. Now they can select #38370 and support our Chaplains! If your church has some Federal Employ Members, we have a sample bulletin insert and an information flyer to help you get the word out – just click here. The Campaign goes on the full month of October.
Would you like to keep up with MNA Ministry news and happenings? Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter MNA Online. Click here to sign up.