MNA serves PCA churches and presbyteries as they advance God’s Kingdom in North America by planting, growing and multiplying biblically healthy churches through the development of intentional evangelism and outreach ministries. For ministry information, look for subjects of interest to you, or search on key words. To donate to MNA or a specific MNA ministry, click here.
Looking for Christmas resources to use with your English as a Second Language (ESL) students? Check our this page for downloadable activities, presentations, and games. There are suggestions for other holidays as well, so be sure to bookmark the page for future reference!
January 27-30, Orlando FL
This 4-day event includes a main track plus add-on modules for those who work in coaching and mentoring church planters, and separate segments for church planting wives…truly something for everyone! Click here for more information.
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2014 tax return, please note the following:
- Your check should be dated no later than December 31st.
- The envelope must be postmarked no later than December 31st.
- If your check is dated December 31st but the postmark on the envelope is after this date, your donation will not be counted as a 2014 donation.
- Donations hand delivered to the MNA office must be received by Monday, December 29th.
- Online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
- Please transfer gifts of stock on or before December 15th in order for timely processing.
- Please use our new donation address: MNA, PO Box 890233, Charlotte NC 28289-9233